Hosanna Bible School
Hosanna Bible School follows the leading as given in scripture by Jesus Christ, the red words;
Matthew 10:7,8 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
Our school does not charge tuition or charge to attend classes. Any books needed for the courses the student will be required to acquire at their own expense.
This covenant by and between Hosanna Bible School and the student, ______________________, shall constitute an covenant between the parties as follows:
1. Hosanna Bible School will provide instruction and guidance in courses designed and provided, based on biblical principles taken from God's Word as given in the "Textus Receptus", authorized Version the King James Bible.
2. At no time will Hosanna Bible School charge tuition or fees to attend classes.
3. Students understand and agree to support Hosanna Bible school with offerings as the Lord leads them and to give on a weekly or monthly basis. A offering container is provided in the back of the class room.
4. The student understands that all books, materials and supplies that are required are the responsibility of the student to provide the funds to acquire them.
5. The student also agrees to give their time and talents as needed, when they can, for the operation of the school.
6. Upon completion of each course a certificate will be issued and when needed the student may teach that course to others as Lord opens the door to do so.
7. Upon completion of Hosanna Bible School curriculum the student will be granted a diploma in Ministry.
Ecclesiastes 5:3-6; “For a dream cometh through the multitude of business; and a fool’s voice is known by multitude of words. When thou vowest a vow unto God, defer not to pay it; for he hath no pleasure in fools: pay that which thou hast vowed. Better is it that thou shouldest not vow, than that thou shouldest vow and not pay. Suffer not thy mouth to cause thy flesh to sin; neither say thou before the angel, that it was an error: wherefore should God be angry at thy voice, and destroy the work of thine hands”?